The following is a guide to the costs of consultation and treatment. The prices quoted are per leg. Exact treatment requirements will be discussed at your consultation.
- Varicose vein consultation only : £135
- Consultation plus scan (usually recommended for varicose veins) : £260
- Consultation only (no treatment) for face veins/ thread / flare veins in legs: £80.00
- Consultation (plus first treatment session ) for flare/spider veins: £145.00
- Follow up injection session £130.00
- Foam injection sclerotherapy treatment £600.00
- Varicose vein surgery (Avulsions) under local anaesthetic: from £700.00
- Varicose vein surgery under general anaesthetic: By quotation
- Endovenous Laser Therapy under local anaesthetic: from £1490.00
- Endovenous Laser Therapy under general anaesthetic: By quotation
Private Health Insurance
We operate as a private clinic so we do not offer free treatment on the NHS. However if you have private health insurance it is possible your health insurance may cover some or all of the costs. Many insurance companies cover the treatment of vein disorders that are associated with substantial pain and other complications, but individual insurance companies may limit the types of therapy that are covered. Please check with your insurance provider.